- In TRIMCO GROUP your privacy and data security is a high concern, and we therefore take great care to ensure that your personal data is handled responsibly and want to be transparent when processing your personal data. However, we mainly collect and process general (non-sensitive) personal data.
- trimco-group.com (“TRIMCO-GROUP.com”) is owned and served by Trimco Group (“TRIMCO”), which consists of many different legal entities around the world. It makes us able to work globally and act locally, which is super important for our daily activities.
- All affiliated companies in TRIMCO have decided, that the Danish affiliated company A-TEX A/S
GENERAL INFO AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- You can contact us by using the Privacy Request contact form on TRIMCO-GROUP.com or on below contact information:
A-TEX A/S a part of Trimco Group (Data Controller)
Phone no. + 45 96 29 00 00 (weekdays from 9am – 3 pm CET)
VAT no. DK 18 43 55 43
PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
We process personal data about you in a number of different situations. Read more about our processing in the different situations below:
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The Purpose is to improve the function and to optimize the user experience of TRIMCO-GROUP.com, to generate useful and correct statistics, and to make personalized marketing and retargeting on the background of information collected from you and your use of TRIMCO-GROUP.com. You can read more of the business partners we use for this purpose in point 4.3.
- ONLINE CONTACT FORMS
If you have any inquiries, we would be pleased to help you! Just use one of our contact forms on TRIMCO-GROUP.com. By using the contact forms we collect the information you submit to us such as your name, e-mail address and the request. If you request is a customer, partner or finance inquiry we also ask for the name of the company you are working for and in what country the company is located. If your request concerns another TRIMCO company than A-TEX, we may share your information with the said company in order to help you. Read more about this in point 4.1
- The Purpose is to answer on you as fast as possible.
- The Legal basis for our processing of personal data submitted by you through an online form is based on your consent cf. the GDPR Article 6.1.a. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
When you actively subscribe to our newsletter, we collect and process information about your name, e-mail address, company industry and product interest which you have provided us. If you also submit your last name, company, country and phone number, which is not mandatory, we also process such information. We also process information about your use of the newsletter including, for example, if you have opened the newsletter, read it and opened any links contained in the newsletter. You can always unsubscribe to our newsletters again by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the bottom of each newsletter.
- The Purpose is to observe our interest in marketing our company, in being able to deliver our newsletter to you and in being as relevant as possible when sending our newsletter.
- The Legal basis for our processing is first of all your consent to receive our newsletter and the GDPR Article 6.1.a. But we also use our legitimate interest in complying with your wish to receive newsletters from us according to the GDPR Article 6.1.f.
Trimco holds different webinars. When you subscribe to a webinar, your contact details are stored in Trimco’s CRM system and Demio.
The information we collect and process is your name, email address, country, job title and company.
Most of our webinars are recorded. In such case, you will be informed before the beginning of the webinar.
- The Purpose of the recording is to make the webinar available to all registered participants after the webinar, in case they would like to review the information presented or could not attend it. The recording will not contain any of attendee data and will be used for further marketing purposes.
- The Legal basis for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest in hosting the webinar you wish to attend, why the processing is also in your interest according to the GDPR Article 6.1.f. Furthermore, when subscribing to the webinar you have also accepted that we are allowed to contact you for business purposes (with relation to the webinar) afterwards, which we base on your consent according to the GDPR Article 6.1.a.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
When you visit our locations (head quarter, offices, production or warehouses), there might be installed video surveillance. Areas monitored by video surveillance are identified with visible signs in accordance with the Danish Television Surveillance Act Section 3.1. The recordings will be controlled at random tests, specific suspicion or other irregularities and passed on to the authorities if there is suspicion about a criminal violation.
- The Purpose of the video surveillance is to be able to prevent, disclose and document violations in relation to both visitors and staff (theft, break-ins, fraud etc.), and to ensure security and safety.
- The Legal basis for our processing is the GDPR Article 6.1.f, as we have a legitimate interest in preventing the situations mentioned in 2.4.1.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
When you visit TRIMCO’s profiles on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, we can process the information, you have made available via settings on our social media, your reactions, comments to our posts and your sharing of our posts. You can see and follow us here:
- The Purpose of our processing of your personal data is to market TRIMCO and to answer on your requests. You can read more about what happens when the above mentioned social media use personal data collected on TRIMCO’s profiles for their own use in point 4.3.
- The Legal basis for our processing is our legitimate interest in marketing TRIMCO and to answer on your requests cf. the GDPR Article 6.1.f.
We are always looking for new talented and passionate colleagues! If you visit our career site on TRIMCO-GROUP.com, you can check job vacancies, register to our job agent and upload an unsolicited application. When using these functions on TRIMCO-GROUP.com, you will be guided to our recruitment system Talent Recruiter managed by Talentech. Here we collect the information you submit such as your name, email address, address, postal code and city, country phone number, your selected locations and job categories and your application including other documents uploaded by you. It makes us available to contact you, if we open a position that could be in your interest, or if we want to invite you to a job interview. In relation to job inquiries the Trimco Group Data Policy relating to usage of talent Recruiter by Talentech applies. The policy can be read when you are applying for a job or register for our job agent. Read more about Talentech as a data processor in point 4.3.
- The Purpose of our collection and processing of personal data submitted by you is to contact you, if we open a position that could be in your interest, or if we want to invite you to a job interview.
- The Legal basis for our processing of personal data submitted by you is to take the necessary steps prior to entering into a potential job agreement cf. the GDPR Article 6.1.b, or our legitimate interest in contacting regarding potential job positions cf. the GDPR Article 6.1.f.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We will always take care of your personal data! Even if it necessary for us to transfer data to some of our data processors. Such data processors process data which we as data controller are responsible for, and they are under our instructions. We have entered into data processor agreements with all our data processors to ensure your personal data.
- OTHER TRIMCO GROUP COMPANIES
Transfer of your personal data to other companies of TRIMCO GROUP may be necessary in order to handle your request or job inquiry. As privacy is a high concern in TRIMCO, we have decided to implement the same security of personal data globally, so data will of course still be protected and you can feel safe when contacting us.
- EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- BUSINESS PARTNERS
Your personal data can be transferred to external business partners, who process information on behalf of us. But again, only if you have given your consent hereto. We use external business partners to, for example, job advertisement (Talentech), direct marketing including retargeting (Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn), tracking behavioral data of website visitors (Leadfeeder), newsletters (Active Campaign) and online spam fighting (reChapta a Google product). When our external business partners use information collected (such as HTTP headers, URL’s, referrers, IP-addresses, information about browser type and device etc.) to e.g., improving their own advertisement systems (interest-based advertising which is common industry practice) the processing is always according to their own privacy policies, which can be found here:
| Talentech | Facebook | Instagram | Google | LinkedIn | ActiveCampaign | Leadfeeder |
- THE AUTHORITIES
Recordings from video surveillance in our locations and other personal data can be passed on to the authorities as a part of their investigating of criminal violations or if we are otherwise obliged to.
- OTHER TRIMCO GROUP COMPANIES
In connection with our processing of your personal data, we may transfer such information to countries outside the EU/EEA (international transfers). Upon international transfers of your personal data we will always ensure that your personal data is still covered by an adequate level of data protection, for example by safeguarding the data transfer by the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses cf. the GDPR Article 46. If you wish to receive a copy hereof, you are welcome to contact us. Otherwise you can read more about transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA on the European Commission’s website.
- As we want to be transparent when processing your personal data we hereby inform you about your rights. You can always exercise your rights by contacting us as described in point 2. When contacting us we will ask for documentation from you to prove, that you are who you appear to be. We will investigate your request and reply to your inquiry as soon as possible and no later than one month after receiving it.
- You have the right, at any time, to know what personal data we have registered and processed about you, from where it originates, what we use it for, for how long time we store it and who potential receivers of your personal data are. This right to access applies apart from specific statutory exceptions.
- Whenever we process your personal data, based on your consent, you have the right to receive a copy of your personal data transferred to you or to another specific recipient. In some cases, you also have the right to data portability, which includes that you have the right to get your personal data transferred to another data controller than us. In such a case you may get a copy in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Furthermore, you are also entitled to object to our processing of your personal data on certain grounds.
- If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal data, please contact us. You can also lodge a complaint to your local supervisory authority. The Danish Data Protection Agency (in Danish “datatilsynet”) can be contacted directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 33 19 32 00. See more at www.datatilsynet.dk , where you can also find further information on your rights as a data subject.
STORAGE AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In general, we will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process it in relation to the purposes set out above. If the storage and processing of your personal data requires your consent, it will be deleted, when you withdraw your consent. However, your personal data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymized form.
- Data submitted by you via our online contact forms according to point 3.2 will be deleted, when we have processed and answered your request. We will only store data from the online forms for longer if it is necessary or required.
- Information collected in relation to your subscription to our newsletter according to point 3.3 is deleted, when you withdraw your consent to receive newsletters, unless we can process the information on another legal basis.
- Information that comes from video surveillance according to point 3.4 will automatically be deleted at the latest 30 days after the recording, unless the information is used in relation to investigation of a specific case. Information used for investigation will be deleted, when the investigation is ceased and the purpose is no longer existing.
- Information you provide on our social media pages according to point 3.5 is publicly available, and the data will basically remain on the pages for as long as it exists, unless you delete them.
- Information you submit to us by using our career site according to point 3.6 will be saved for up to 24 months, as you have accepted so when submitting your data. After 24 months we will ask for your consent to save the data for longer, if we consider so. Otherwise, we delete your personal data after 24 months. However, you can always contact us and ask us to delete your personal data.
- Data submitted by you when subscribing to a webinar or another event will be stored for a period of maximum 5 years after the webinar and/or event. If you sign up to our newsletter opt in to receive our newsletter when joining the webinar, which is of course optional, your data will be store in Active Campaign, and you can unsubscribe anytime. Please read point 3.4 for more information.
- We have adopted internal information security rules to protect your personal data. These rules contain instructions and measures to protect your personal data from being altered, destroyed or lost, and from unauthorized disclosure or access to it.
- Your personal data will only be processed by employees, who it is essential for to do their work. We have established procedures for granting access rights to those of our employees who process personal data, and we control their actual access through logging and supervision.
- We also protect the confidentiality and authenticity of your data through encryption.
- To avoid data loss, we also continually backup our data sets.
- In the event of a security breach that results in a high risk of you being discriminated against, ID theft, financial loss, reputation loss or other significant disadvantage, we will notify you of the breach as soon as possible.
- Any downloaded documents, files or media made available on TRIMCO-GROUP.com are provided to you at your own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, you are advised to verify their authenticity by using third party antivirus software or similar applications. We are not responsible for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites.
CHANGES TO AND VERSIONS OF TRIMCO GROUP